1. Ventilator-associated pneumonia in the ICU.Crit Care. 2014;18(2):208.
2. Hospital-acquired pneumonia, health care-associated pneumonia, ventilator-associated pneumonia, and ventilator-associated tracheobronchitis: definitions and challenges in trial design. Niederman MS. Clin Infect Dis.2010; 51(S1):S12–S17.
3. Guidelines for the Management of Adults with Hospital-acquired, Ventilator-associated, and Healthcare-associated Pneumonia, Am J Respir Crit Care Med Vol 171. pp 388–416, 2005
4. Recommendations for treatment of hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated pneumonia: review of recent international guidelines. Clinical Infectious Disease. 51(Suppl 1):S42–7.
5. Ventilator-associated pneumonia. Current OpinCrit Care 2009;15: 30–5.
6.Management of Adults With Hospital-acquired and Ventilator-associated Pneumonia: 2016 Clinical Practice Guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Thoracic Society